Network Structure & Governance
The Steering Group exists to:
- Oversee and guide the future development of the UK Healthy Universities Network.
- Develop and implement an annual work plan.
- Liaise with government departments and other relevant bodies within the various UK administrations.
- Develop robust reporting and communication mechanisms between the Steering Group and Network membership.
- Identify opportunities for funding and development.
It comprises representatives from key public health and higher education bodies across the UK, alongside representatives from six UK universities that have been actively engaged with the Network over a number of years.
Steering Group Membership
|Mary Charles||Public Health Wales|
|Pauline Craig||NHS Health Scotland (Interim representative)|
|Chris Deacy||Cardiff Metropolitan University|
|Paul Dodsley||Nottingham Trent University|
|Hilary Johnston||Public Health Agency, Northern Ireland|
|Linda McSwiggan||University of Dundee|
|Amy Norton||Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE)|
|Judy Orme||University of the West of England|
|Doug Parkin||Leadership Foundation for Higher Education|
|Sue Powell||Manchester Metropolitan University|
|Fleur Priest-Stephens||National Union of Students|
|John de Pury||Universities UK|
|Claire Robson [Eustace de Sousa]||Public Health England|
|Hazel Wright||Teesside University|