Network Structure & Governance
Terms of Reference:
- To provide strategic and operational leadership to the UK Healthy Universities Network.
- To strengthen the Network in pursuing and achieving its vision and aspirations.
- To enhance the Network’s position and influence within higher education and public health policy landscapes.
- To strengthen the Network’s current and future sustainability.
- To work in close collaboration with the Network’s Advisory Group.
Mark Dooris, December 2021
Advisory Group Membership
|TBC||Public Health Wales|
|TBC||Scottish Funding Council|
|Paul Dodsley||English Universities: Nottingham Trent University|
|Mark Dooris||UCLan [and Network Chair]|
|Julia Haas||King’s College London Students’ Union|
|Karen Hicks||Scottish Universities: Queen Margaret’s University|
|Liz Jenkinson||English Universities: University of the West of England|
|Jane Johns||Higher Education Funding Council for Wales|
|Hilary Johnston||Public Health Agency, Northern Ireland|
|Mat Jones||English Universities: University of the West of England|
|Monica Kanwar||English Universities: University of Hertfordshire|
|Amy Norton||Office for Students|
|Judy Orme||English Universities: University of the West of England|
|Doug Parkin||Advance HE|
|John de Pury||Universities UK|
|TBC||Public Health England/Replacement Body|
|TBC||NHS Health Scotland|
|Hazel Wright||English Universities: Teesside University|